PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
MAPFRE VIDA, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS SOBRE LA VIDA HUMANA and FUNDACIÓN MAPFRE (hereinafter Torre MAPFRE), with registered office at Carretera de Pozuelo 50, 28222 , Majadahonda, Madrid, and Paseo Recoletos 23, 28004, Madrid, respectively, are the owners of this website and the controllers of the personal data provided by users via this website.
The user is hereby informed of the processing performed on any data provided while browsing the website, as well as any data generated while using said website, including, if applicable, any communications or international transfers of the data that may occur, for the purposes referred to in the “Why do we process your personal data?” section.
If the data provided refers to third-party natural persons other than the user, the user guarantees that said data was gathered with the third party’s prior consent to sharing their data and that the third party has been informed, before providing said data, of the purposes of the processing, sharing, and other terms provided for in the section “Information on Data Protection.”
The user hereby states that he or she is over 14. If the data provided during browsing come from children under the age of 18, including health data, as the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor, you expressly authorize the processing of such data under the terms established in the additional information.
The user guarantees the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided, committing to communicate to Torre MAPFRE any changes in the data provided.
Information about data protection
Who is the data controller of your personal data?
The party responsible for processing the personal data and/or information that you provide to us is:
- Identity: MAPFRE VIDA, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS SOBRE LA VIDA HUMANA – C.I.F. A-28.229.599
- Mailing address: Carretera de Pozuelo, 50, 28222, Majadahonda, Madrid
- Contact information of the Data Protection Officer: DPO.MAPFRE_ESPANA.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identity: FUNDACIÓN MAPFRE – C.I.F. G-28.520.443
- Mailing address: Paseo Recoletos, 23, 28004, Madrid
- Contact information of the Data Protection Officer: DPO@fundacionmapfre.org
What data do we collect?
TORRE MAPFRE obtains information about its users. The following data are stored:
a) Data obtained about the browsing and use of our website, specifically:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) that provides users with access to the Internet. For example, a user with provider XXX will be identified using the domain name xxx.es.
- Date and time of access to our website.
- Internet address containing the link used to arrive at our website
b) Identification data, financial data, and any other data provided to us using each of the forms accessible to users on the Website and for the purpose shown on each of the forms.
Why do we process your personal data?
Below are the purposes of the processing:
- Regarding data obtained from the browsing and use of our website, we will process the data generated during browsing for the purposes shown in the and your associated preferences.
- In this case, the data provided on the forms available on the Website will be processed for the purposes related with those forms, specifically:
- We will process your data to offer you general information on Torre MAPFRE, with sales content and basic content related to the building.
- If you contact us at any of the published addresses, we will process your data in order to contact you and handle your request.
How long will we store your personal data?
Personal data provided will be stored for a time period determined based on the following criteria: (i) the legal storage obligation; and (ii) the data subject’s deletion request, when applicable.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal bases for processing your data for the purposes indicated in the section entitled “Why do we process your personal data?” are listed below:
- Regarding the browsing and use of our website, it is the consent given by the user in the .
- Regarding the data provided on the forms on the website:
- The legitimate basis is the user’s consent to provide their data through the form in order to respond to the request filed.
- Regarding the processing of data from emails sent to any of the published addresses, the legitimate basis is the user’s consent to provide their contact details in order to handle their request.
With whom will your data be shared?
TORRE MAPFRE may send your data to the following recipients, exclusively for the purposes shown in the section “Why do we process your personal data?”:
– To the different companies of the MAPFRE Group (www.mapfre.com) for the proper handling of your request.
– Third companies with which cooperation agreements are reached to provide the qualified services requested by the customer.
– Public authorities, regulators, or government bodies in the cases required by the law and local regulations, or to comply with regulatory obligations.
As part of said communications, international data transfers may be made to third countries. These transfers will be made to countries where there is no suitability decision by the European Commission only when they are essential for the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Under the terms and scope set out in the current regulations, any person may exercise the following rights:
- Access: See your personal data in the possession of TORRE MAPFRE.Acceso: Conocer qué datos personales suyos tiene TORRE MAPFRE.
- Rectification: Request the rectification of any incorrect data.
- Erasure: Request that the data be erased when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restriction of processing: Request that we stop processing your data, if, for example, the data are inaccurate or the processing thereof is unlawful. Nevertheless, it may still be processed for the exercise or defense of possible claims, the protection of the rights of another person, or for reasons of public interest.
- Opposition: Oppose the processing of your data, except when necessary for, among other reasons, the development of the contractual relationship, if appropriate, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and readable format, or request that it be sent to another controller where technically feasible.
We remind you that you may also, at any time, withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, where appropriate.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by a legal or voluntary representative via written communication addressed to the Corporate Office for Privacy and Data Protection (CODP). Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid.
Furthermore, you can submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that we have not processed your data in accordance with the regulations, through the website set up for such purposes by the corresponding Control Authority.
TORRE MAPFRE accepts no responsibility for information on this website originating from sources outside of the MAPFRE Group, nor for any content that it has not created.
The links that appear on this page are solely intended to inform the user about the existence of other relevant sources of information available on the Internet, where the data provided here may be expanded. Under no circumstances will TORRE MAPFRE be liable for the outcome obtained through said links.
The domain owner is MAPFRE INMUEBLES SGA, S.A., con CIF A-28125920, head office at Carretera de Pozuelo, No. 52 Majadahonda 28222 Madrid (Spain), registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry under Volume 28.307, Sheet 37, Section 8ª, Page M-12328, Entry 163ª, and is made up of the websites associated to MAPFRES’s domains.
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The user undertakes to make good use of the Website, with good use meaning in accordance with current legislation, good faith, and public order.
You also agree not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, and not to perform any action intended to damage, disable, or overload the Website, or to prevent, in any way, its normal use and operation.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear on it, belong to MAPFRE and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication, or any other total or partial, free, or onerous use of the texts, images, or any other content that appears on the website is strictly forbidden without written authorization from the owners of the copyright.
TORRE MAPFRE reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make any changes, variations, deletions, or cancellations of the contents and its manner of presentation that it deems necessary, whether temporarily or permanently. The user must ensure to use the updated version at all times. This capability does not grant users the right to receive indemnification for any damages and losses.